NEBOSH National General Certificate in Health & Safety
4th August 2021
Phoenix Services Solutions Ltd will be hosting a NEBOSH National General Certificate in Health & Safety commencing mid September.
The NEBOSH National General Certificate will give you invaluable knowledge and skills AND a globally respected qualification that supports your current role and your long-term career.
The qualification is:
- Relevant to every workplace
- Ideal for managers, supervisors, or anybody with health and safety management responsibilities
- Perfect for those embarking on a health and safety career
With in-depth focus on the things that matter, the NEBOSH National General Certificate covers:
- How to effectively manage health and safety
- How to identify and control common workplace hazards
- How to measure if you’ve been successful
- The UK’s key legal requirements
There are no specific entry requirements for this qualification however, learners must have a suitable standard of English in order to understand and articulate the concepts contained in the syllabus and to ensure an active participation in group discussions.
Dates: Thursday, 16th September, Friday 1st, 8th, 15th, 22nd, 29th October, Friday 5th, 12th, 19th, 26th NOvember
Exam Date: 1st December
Price: £1,275 + vat per delegate
Price inclusive of all learning materials, examination fees, Zoom recordings of sessions, 2 x 2.5 hr Zoom Exam preparation sessions.
Contact: Karen Nicholls Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Tel: 07940 586039 or 01535 681167